I just looked in on our sweet, Julie, sleeping soundly amidst the commotion of getting ready for the day. Apparently she wasn't tired last night, decided she was hungry and needed a midnight snack. On her bed was the big bag of the zuchini muffins I made yesterday with three empty wrappers on the floor by her bed (fortunately they were the kids' muffins and NOT mine made with more expensive ingredients), my package of brown rice crackers with quite a few gone, and a container of hummus I made yesterday that she got out of the fridge... with the lid off, and some broken crackers in it. She must have been pretty busy last night. Her opening the fridge is a new thing. She lugged all of that upstairs, too. I am glad she chose healthy snacks. It could have been the package of Oreos or new bag of cereal, animal crackers, leftover spaghetti in the fridge, new package of gum, etc. I need to look for a baby gate, I guess... Especially before she figures out how to use the microwave or toaster. I'm not sure we ever had another child do this.... well, except Dustin and findings apple cores in his bed.
I would have taken a picture, but the battery on the camera is dead.
2 comments:
That is pretty funny. She doesn't seem like the type, but I guess her cutie pie looks can be deceiving. I think you need a baby gate too!
I have found moldy sandwiches under Sam's bed before. Eeeww! She only ate half I guess.
Sounds like Taylor... It is comforting to know someone lse has a child like this!
Post a Comment